[vcf-midatlantic] Cisco 6500

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Sep 21 18:01:12 UTC 2021

   I don't, but 6500 systems are very high-end and recent enough to be
very useful.  Trashing them seems counterintuitive.

   Now that I mention it, I could actually use a spare chassis, if you
have a 6503 or 6504, empty.

   6500 power supplies are worth money, or at least they were last year.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA