[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Sep 22 02:43:56 UTC 2021

On 9/21/2021 9:19 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> I'm thinking about making a pay-per-view option for VCF East 2021 which
> would stream the speakers live. There are many people who are overseas who
> can't come and others who can't attend in person in the US.
>
> I have two recommendations so far, but does any one have any
> recommendations?
>
> Thanks!
> Jeff Brace
> Vice President & Board Member
> Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
> Vintage Computer Federation is a 501c3 charity
> http://www.vcfed.org/
> jeffrey at vcfed.org

I think streaming the speakers live is a great idea, but can we make a
recommendation that you not charge for it in 2021?

If cost is the primary concern, I am sure some of us could donate to
cover.  It's not that I'm against PPV for this, but I think the optics
look bad to pursue this in 2021.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com