[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Sep 22 02:45:46 UTC 2021

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 10:34 PM Bruce via vcf-midatlantic <

> Okay, but why live?  Why not some paid access to the recorded events?  Time

Because people want to see it *now* and we can perhaps allow Q & A from the
online people. The paid live option is for people that don't want to wait.

The recordings of the show will be released many weeks after the show for
free on YouTube. We never really considered paying for access to those.