[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations

☼ wil lindsay ☼ wm.lindsay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 03:01:16 UTC 2021

I think this is a great fund-raising/support opportunity  --not bad optics.
You might be surprised at how many local people would take advantage of
this.
I have folks who work with me (here in NJ) that will still avoid any group
activities due to health/Delta Variant concerns.

I know that I'm not the main draw here, but I'd be happy to saddle up to a
keyboard to do a virtual Q&A  after my presentations. I may not be the only
presenter to say that. It could be a value-added thing that lets those
disinclined to attend still contribute and participate.

Time is short, but maybe a "virtual ticket" to ALL talks via Zoom or
another system may be easier. It would allow a resolution to this problem,
and possibly create another level of attendance. PPV would be per-talk and
only draw a small revenue in specific instances.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 10:47 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <