[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations

Joshua Abraham jarvideo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 03:32:11 UTC 2021

I think a live PPV pass for all talks like previously suggested is a great idea. You could even take it one step beyond and perhaps do a bundle deal of sorts. Offer a pass for all the talks and throw in a VCF East 2021 shirt or other memorabilia for the cost of one days ticket plus a little extra.

As someone who won’t likely be able to attend this year, something like that would be a great consolation.  Not to mention allow participation from a wider audience.