[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:30:15 UTC 2021

Fwiw I’d strongly prefer PPV due to covid and I always drive out there..
 we just need a blur filter for any inadvertent showing of Commodore logos
;)

More seriously - bonus points if it can be a corporate type deal where
viewers can also submit questions..

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 12:32 AM Joshua Abraham via vcf-midatlantic <