[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:56:03 UTC 2021

No ruffles, comments are always needed and appreciated. I wanted to assure you and everyone on this list that there has been a lot of planning in this space, we are not just jumping into this today. We are asking the list today for PPV/Streaming suggestions (in terms of who would use it) as we want to monetize any live streams produced this year.

-andy