[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations - Take 2

Brian Marstella brian at marstella.net
Wed Sep 22 16:04:27 UTC 2021

Hi, Andrew,

Probably the best I could do would be $25. Lower is always better but I
also want to contribute to help recoup costs and encourage future growth.

Regarding services, most I've seen are either Facebook or Zoom streams. I
know there are a number of others out there but haven't had any experience
with them.

Best, Brian

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 12:00 PM Andrew Diller via vcf-midatlantic <