[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations - Take 2

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:08:07 UTC 2021

Not being a cheapskate, but I probably wouldn’t pay for the immediacy of watching it live.  It’s unlikely that I would be able to watch it live anyway.

On the other hand, it’s a way to support the organization and the show, so from that view I might be willing to pay a small amount ($10).

Randy

Sent from my iPad