[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations - Take 2

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:10:47 UTC 2021

Oh and I forgot to mention - the Live viewers would also be invited to the VCF discord channels in order to participate 'live' with others who choose to hop into the channels. This would be similar to what happened in 2020. We would try to get the speakers to hop in afterwards, but that may not be possible as they will be talking to people at the show. And it may be hours after the speaking event.

There may be some extra 'live' streaming of the exhibitors and the general show (like a slow walk-thru live, but this isn't guaranteed unless there was a positive response here from people who wanted this extra stream.

-andy