[vcf-midatlantic] YouTube Tip Jar Re: VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:20:52 UTC 2021

I follow a YouTube channel that uses what is called Tip Jar

I don't know how good or bad it is, I just know it exists.

It is explained in this article:
https://www.vox.com/the-goods/22301751/digital-tipping-creators-platforms

>From what I read viewers can tip $2, $5, $10 and $50 and YouTube will
take a 30% cut of the revenue generated from tips.

This is Regular Car Reviews, they use YouTube's TipJar. Here is an
example here of their live events and you will see in the comments
people sending money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A864hAtFWw

For more info I found this on "How to enable Fan Funding"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nrs8X82o9w

This may or may not be the solution for the group, but it is an option

I hope this helps.