[vcf-midatlantic] YouTube Tip Jar Re: VCF East 2021 Pay Per View Recommendations

bradek at gmail.com bradek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 19:42:38 UTC 2021

Apparently Youtube has a non-profit program:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3545195?hl=en

After doing some research, I found this article:
https://www.nptechforgood.com/2019/01/05/how-nonprofits-can-raise-money-usin
g-youtube/.  Which states that registered nonprofits are eligible to
"receive 100% of all funds raised"....

Here are some details on the requirements and how to register:
https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/3367463?hl=en

Sorry for all the links....

-Brad