[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2021 Covid-19 Protocols and Policies

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Sep 25 03:11:57 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been asked about the Covid-19 protocols at VCF East 2021. Please
forgive the delay. We waited to see how things would be as we got closer to
the show. We have decided that the following policies and protocols will be
followed:
*InfoAge policy is that vaccinated people are not required to wear a mask,
but unvaccinated people *must* wear a mask while indoors and maintain
social distancing outdoors. *
*However as per CDC guidelines we strongly recommend that everyone wear a
mask indoors and socially distance outdoors.*
*New Jersey does not have a requirement for proof of vaccination for indoor
events. *
*We expect to keep open where practical every available door and window to
provide increased ventilation in indoor spaces. *
*The State of New Jersey does not have occupancy limitations at this time.*

For those that don’t feel comfortable coming in person, we are working on a
streaming option as well as Discord channels for those wanting to
participate from a distance. Please check on our virtual show page (
https://vcfed.org/wp/vcf-east-virtual-show/) for updates as they are
created.

If you have any other questions or comments, then please e-mail: vcfeast AT
vcfed.org

Thank you and hope to see you at the show!
Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member
Vintage Computer Festival East Show-runner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org