[vcf-midatlantic] OT: How can I get the CDL Makerspace and Podcast studio better noticed?

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Sun Sep 26 17:01:58 UTC 2021

I spoke with Jeff and he suggested posting here as others have museums and what-not
and may have good suggestions.

The other day I visited Fubar Labs in New Brunswick. They had more people attending
there meetup but otherwise CDL is not that much different than Fubar.

Now my intention is to get more people involved so we have members. I think this will
also get Infoage noticed and VCF (which is more noticed than CDL).

I'm looking for all sorts of ideas. Jeff has shared several and Noted that I might really
also need help from younger minds. :-)

I'll give all suggestions attention but at the moment I may be a one man band for a while.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com