[vcf-midatlantic] OT - RCA VHS+9" CRT looking for a new home

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:26:10 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

I have a RCA 9" CRT TV/VHS combo that needs a new home.  The TV powers on
(shows white static on screen), and the speaker makes noise.  I don't have
an antenna so I can't tell if the TV portion works, though I *think* I had
this hooked up to an Atari 2600 at one point.  I also don't have any media
to verify the VHS condition.  I do *not* have the remote but I do have the
power cord (custom cable).

I can email pics separately - but here's the info:

(back label)
Thomson Consumer Electronics
Model 509082
55 Watts
Mfg  November 1999
Series V15B

If you want pics, send me a separate email and i'll send a couple.

Thanks!
John