[vcf-midatlantic] OT: How can I get the CDL Makerspace and Podcast studio better noticed?

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 13:53:35 UTC 2021

This May be a silly question.

Does CDL have tables at the VCF exhibition?

Are they advertising that they have tables at the exhibition? (if they are)

I admit I am not up-to-date on all the Exhibits, So please don’t fault me for asking.

Letting people know what CDL does (or what it means) It’s contributions to VCF and Infoage, Maybe even a Facebook page? (If not done already)

Sent from: