[vcf-midatlantic] OT: How can I get the CDL Makerspace and Podcast studio better noticed?

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Mon Sep 27 15:13:50 UTC 2021

On 9/27/21 9:53 AM, Sentrytv wrote:
> This May be a silly question.

Nope, not silly question, I know a lot but the more I learn the less
I know. :-)

> Does CDL have tables at the VCF exhibition?

Yes, we're having the Learn to Solder table in with Jonathan's SBC table in the
CDL.

> Are they advertising that they have tables at the exhibition? (if they are)

I think I missed doing that for CDL. I was a little busy getting my supplies.

> Letting people know what CDL does (or what it means) It’s contributions to VCF and Infoage, Maybe even a Facebook page? (If not done already)

I'll post to the CDL page (thanks) and I'll need to advertise a bit more.

Thanks :-)

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com