[vcf-midatlantic] VCFE Consignment? Preparation?

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Sep 29 01:38:55 UTC 2021

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 8:20 PM Ethan O'Toole <telmnstr at 757.org> wrote:

> Derp! Got it! Thanks!

Not a problem. If you couldn't find it, then other people are likely to
have the same problem. So it was helpful to point out that it was hard to
find.

I added it to the VCF main page Blog, to the VCF East main page and posted
it to the VCF forum. It's important for everyone to fill out ahead of time
if possible to save headache later with the consignment volunteers. And the
form allows typing, so it will be neater to type it into the form directly
before printing.