[vcf-midatlantic] Looks like someone is giving away vintage floppy disks near Kingston, NY)

Wil Birkmaier wil at birkmaier.org
Wed Sep 29 20:30:00 UTC 2021

What are 8" classified as then? __

I am glad someone is giving them away rather than shredding them because of worries about PII.

On 9/29/21, 4:28 PM, "vcf-midatlantic on behalf of Bruce via vcf-midatlantic" <vcf-midatlantic-bounces at lists.vcfed.org on behalf of vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

    "Ancient"????!  Who's he calling ancient?  Those are *modern 3.25"
    floppies!  *I still have a drawerful or two of those (though I haven't
    actually used them for a while, now).

    *Ancient *floppies are 5.5" in a silly flexible sleeve (and I still have
    some of those too).

    Bruce
    NJ

    On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 2:50 PM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <