[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2022 Pre-Event Survey Results

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:55:55 UTC 2022

After reviewing the results - and btw a very nice set of questions - it seems if we just keep VCF at IA and rename it to the VCF Annual CRT Repair Festival, make everything CRT repair classes, get a burrito truck, maybe a keto truck and hold everything outside in the rain, we'll have an amazing festival on our hands!

Can we do that?

-andy

p.s. thanks jeff and rickL (not sure if he helped with this survey) nice set of data