[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2022 Pre-Event Survey Results

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:38:17 UTC 2022

Very professional survey and analysis, well done!

I agree that some of the requests were out there, mostly because many don't
understand the expense and logistics behind running an event like this.
Perhaps this could be an opportunity to educate and explore what attendees
appetite would be for paying a higher admission fee to get more amenities,
e.g. having the event at a proper conference center, the need to subsidize
food trucks, etc. Thoughts?

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 8:56 AM Andrew Diller via vcf-midatlantic <