[vcf-midatlantic] One day wrist bands versus multiple day wrist bands

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:12:35 UTC 2022

Hello!
I see that the droid who writes the tickets says that we are doing one
day ones versus the idea of multiple days at once ones.  And it says
here:(Quoting from the ticket droid.)
"We are doing one day tickets only this year because:

1) Wristbands are easier to manage and less confusing with a different
color per day rather than per type of ticket (i.e. 1 day, 2 day, 3
day). 2 Day tickets in particular could be 3 combinations (i.e. Fri &
Sat, Sat & Sun, Fri & Sun).

2) Attendance Count It's easier to count the daily attendance. We need
to know that for fire marshal rules as well as for our general
knowledge and tracking accurate attendance numbers. So one day tickets
make it much easier to track.

3) Cost The cost of running the show has increased. We need more money
to pay for our expenses."

Normally I'm the one who turns up one day, that is the Saturday. But
also for various ones I would also show up the next day, to see what I
might have missed.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com