[vcf-midatlantic] One day wrist bands versus multiple day wrist bands

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:59:50 UTC 2022

Hello!
Um, Jeff that was never in doubt. As for those "Jedi mind tricks" as
it happens I did that to cause the one who has the droid to create the
message that I quoted. Besides a good friend told me about what
happened to them on the approach to the other space port. (You'll see
what I did there when you note my signature and the email address.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com