[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2022 Pre-Event Survey Results

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 00:54:53 UTC 2022

Here are my two cents.

Having food at any event is necessary at any full day event.
If Food trucks don’t want the business then forget them, stick with making the food and selling it yourselves.
(If help can be found to do so)

Sticking to having the same format (Layout) for every event is probably the best thing to do.
People have been getting confused on which building has what and where to go.
I do realize that new maps are being meet up as I write this.

I think that vendors and exhibitors can foot most of the bill for the events and that spectators and buyers should be given a discount.
Without the spectators and buyers, there would be no reason to have the event.

Advertising to allow more clubs to join the festivities and events, In general more promotion will definitely help, circulars can be posted.

As for VCF East in particular, there isn’t really much I would change except noted above.

The swapmeets however are a different story.

Mike R.

Sent from: