[vcf-midatlantic] FS/FT At VCF East 2022

Jonathan Chapman lists at glitchwrks.com
Wed Apr 6 12:07:24 UTC 2022

All,

I have a few things that I'd like to sell or trade at VCF East, I'll start the list with these three:

Osborne 1
---------

Repaired, works, comes with diskettes written out from images. Pretty sure we did a complete recap on this one. Drives cleaned and alignment checked. It has a double-density add on board that we couldn't get working, which is included but currently removed. I believe it has the 80 column mod board. Includes one of those modems that goes in the diskette storage slot. Case is somewhat yellowed.

Sun SPARCserver 4/330

Cleaned, working, power supply de-RIFA'ed (quite a job to get it out and apart!). NOS 2.1GB 3.5" SCSI disk installed, clean install of SunOS 4.1.4. 32MB RAM on the motherboard. I have a third-party RAM expansion board but it's got a bad bit on it somewhere and I can't find a manual. NVRAM rebuilt using one of our repair boards. 150 MB QIC tape drive disassembled, cleaned, lubricated, and working, though it's a bit loud compared to some of my others. I have an ALM-2 I could probably be convinced to include.

Upgraded Macintosh 512K

Your usual Mac 512K except it's got one of those Mac Rescue SCSI/4MB RAM upgrade boards that grabs the 68K! Also Plus ROMs so it can boot SCSI. Runs SSW 6.0.8 just fine. Floppy drive cleaned, I don't think this one needed a new gear. Comes with another external floppy and original carry case. I have an Apple HDSC 40 box that can go with it, some animal pried it apart and pried the HDA out of the drive's frame inside, so basically it's wrecked and would just be a nice box to put a SCSI2SD in. Keyboard and mouse included. All the bits are original to the unit, looks like someone used it in the 80s for writing college papers.

Please reply off-list with interest/offers. I won't bring these systems unless I've got a definite buyer as I'm picking up a bunch of stuff from Ian and won't have space in the car.

Thanks,
Jonathan