[vcf-midatlantic] Program Book for VCF East 2022!!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Apr 7 18:22:02 UTC 2022

Drew Notarnicola did a great job with this year's program book. Thanks so
much Drew!

It will be a 12 page, color, 80lb, glossy booklet which we do every year at
VCF West.

You can find it here:
https://vcfed.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/VCF_East_2022_Program_Book_No_Maps.pdf

There are no maps in the Program Book because they were not finished before
the deadline (today). We will be finishing them and printing them
separately to be available at the show.

Jeff Brace
VCF National Board Member Chairman & Vice President
Vintage Computer Festival East Showrunner
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org