[vcf-midatlantic] Program Book for VCF East 2022!!

Jeff S jsalzman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:12:28 UTC 2022

I like it. It looks GREAT!!! Awesome job!

As an idea for the future to get in the spirit of the day, we could do one
that looks like an old user group newsletter, complete with 9-pin
dot-matrix font effect... and some slightly crooked 2-bit scanned images as
if they were "added" through a copy machine. I'm sure a lot of us remember
reading through those things. :)

Perhaps as part of a "user group" themed VCF?

...or produce one exclusively in Broderbund's PrintShop or Newsroom
software.

Jeff Salzman

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 2:22 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <