[vcf-midatlantic] Program Book for VCF East 2022!!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Apr 7 23:38:14 UTC 2022

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 6:03 PM RETRO Innovations via vcf-midatlantic <

> Do vendors not get mentioned in the program?

So sorry about that. The vendors were left out by accident. I will make
sure that they will be included in next year's program book. I will also
update the digital version to include the vendors. I've also updated the
main VCF East webpage to include the vendor page link. I will also put the
vendor info on the Exhibitor, Vendor, and Campus map printout that we are
working on.