[vcf-midatlantic] Program Book for VCF East 2022!!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Apr 8 14:21:57 UTC 2022

On Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 8:19 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <

> That actually looks really good.

Yes Drew has a talent for it. He has done it for VCF West the past few
years. I decided last year to do the same for VCF East, but since it was
last minute I could only afford to do black and white at Staples (color was
*way* too expensive).  This year will be full color and glossy. I used
UPrinting this year, because they are affordable for color booklets like
this, but there is a two week lead time from approval of proof to delivery
so assembling and finalizing the booklet has to be done in less than a
week.