[vcf-midatlantic] LaCie Electron22 Blue IV monitor available

Jeff Galinat jgalinat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:30:59 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
Since I am packing the van for my trip east for VCF East, I wanted to gauge
interest in this monitor before I pack it since it is large & not too
light.

For those not familiar with this monitor, the link below from LaCie details
the pertinent information.

<https://www.lacie.com/lacie-content/datasheet/blueIV_en.pdf>

This monitor is in very nice shape, just a little dusty.
It will be cleaned before I transport it.

It can sync with Macs or PCs.  The it can handle horizontal frequencies
from 30khz to 140khz.

I was thinking of $200 for the monitor but I will entertain offers.
Please let me know if any of you folks on the list are interested.   I am
leaving from AZ In 2 days (Wed AM)

Regards,
Jeff Galinat