[vcf-midatlantic] Shipping from Sweden

☼ wil lindsay ☼ wm.lindsay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:57:42 UTC 2022

I've grabbed a few small parcels through Tindie from Sweden, and they all
went without a problem other than my desire for instant gratification.
PostNord transition to USPS went smoother than many International
transactions. I suspect PostNord is heavily subsidized, as it is much
cheaper than when I send products there.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 6:38 PM Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic <