[vcf-midatlantic] My Trenton Computer Festival 2022 Talk

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Apr 16 12:41:29 UTC 2022

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 8:05 AM Jeff Galinat via vcf-midatlantic <

> This is a link to Ken & Roberta Williams 3D Colossal Cave Adventure, not a
> talk by the legendary Jeff Brace.

Oh sorry about that. I had watched that from Discord earlier and must have
still been in my clipboard.

Here is the correct link:
https://youtu.be/4qkwc7TK5aU

> Regards,
> Jeff
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 10:03 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <
>
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms9i_1s4j7Y

> > Jeff Brace

Jeff Brace
VCF National Board Member Chairman & Vice President
Vintage Computer Festival East Showrunner
https://vcfed.org/ <http://www.vcfed.org/>
jeffrey at vcfed.org