[vcf-midatlantic] S-100 Repair at VCF East Workshop

Jonathan Chapman lists at glitchwrks.com
Sun Apr 17 23:05:11 UTC 2022

All,

Due to components shortages/costs and several folks requesting it, we're going to do S-100 evaluation and some repair at the Glitch Works kit workshop at VCF East next weekend. We've apparently got several new S-100 owners in the VCF-MidAtlantic group!

I'll be bringing our medium-sized variac for first time bringup, known good RAM, I/O, and CPU boards, etc. We've also gotten requests for some of our reproduction Solid State Music T-1 terminator kits, so we'll have those too.

Some of the usual kit offerings will also be available, but due to components shortages, drastic cost increases (priced 28C256 EEPROMs lately?), a lockdown in China, and insufficient time to correct for those things, there will be limited availability on some of the kits.

Thanks,
Jonathan