[vcf-midatlantic] OT: time to downsize

Bob Shuster bob at theshusters.com
Mon Apr 18 19:34:26 UTC 2022

Just an update on this process and some questions!  I’ve gone through most of my Apple stuff and gone through my 8-bit Atari stuff - and now going through the 16-bit Atari stuff.  Unlike the Apple and 8-bit Atari, I’m having a hard time finding much info on the 16-bit Atari systems online.  Specifically I’m looking to date the pieces.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I have: Atari Mega ST4, Atari 520ST, Atari SM124, Atari SC1224, Atari SF354, Atari SF314.  I’m having trouble even finding specific date ranges.  Any Atari experts out there?

Thanks.  - Bob Shuster