[vcf-midatlantic] OT: time to downsize

Bob Shuster bob at theshusters.com
Tue Apr 19 12:22:47 UTC 2022

I assume those are initial release dates?  (And where did you find this information?)  Do we know when each of these was discontinued?  Is there a serial number lookup anywhere to tell the actual date for my items?  There just seems to be a dearth of online information for these systems, vs. what’s available for Apple for example.

- Bob Shuster