[vcf-midatlantic] OT: time to downsize

Bob Shuster bob at theshusters.com
Tue Apr 19 18:20:01 UTC 2022

Yeah, I think the value is in the Mega4 and displays as well.  It works great as do the monitors.  Yeah, I’m a musician, so I started with Atari 16-bit systems for serious music - with C-Lab Creator software (and I probably still have the dongle somewhere.)  Then I started using Spectre GCR to emulate a Mac and switched over to Macs from there on.  (I actually started with the TRS-80 Model I!)  OK, well I’ll keep searching.  The monitors have manufacture dates on them, but not the other stuff.  The date quest is purely academic on my part.

- Bob Shuster