[vcf-midatlantic] Travel plans

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Apr 20 13:49:28 UTC 2022

On 4/19/22 07:21, Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Not too far from Cleveland in the Pittsburgh area, Dave McGuire has an awesome computer museum with lots of big iron. If it isn’t too far out of your way, it’s worth stopping by. Of course, check with Dave first. Dave? Dave? McGuire?
>
> https://www.mact.io/

   I should note that, because we just landed a truck there, LSSM is not
in a publically-visible configuration at the moment.  People are welcome
to stop by on their way to/from VCF, as many people do, but the main
exhibit floor is currently a huge mess.  If that's ok, email us at
info at lssmuseum.org to let us know when you'll be stopping by.

   We're cleaning things up as quickly as we can, but we are badly
short-handed, so everything takes a lot longer than it should.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA