[vcf-midatlantic] Travel plans

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:49:10 UTC 2022

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 10:58 AM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic
> > Since travel from Iowa to New Jersey will take about 16 hours, it seems
> > prudent to split the trip over two days, stopping somewhere around
> > Toledo to Cleveland.  Anyone privy to options for a layover in those parts?
>
> Let me see if Ethan Dicks can make any recommendations.

I do not have any suggestions.  I live 2 hours from Cleveland and 2.5
hours from Toledo and practically never drive between them (I avoid
the Ohio Turnpike).

I do know a lot about western PA, the New Castle and Butler area (from
the Ohio line to where I-79 crosses I-80).  I run that road multiple
times a year, but not I-80 where it's the turnpike.

-ethan