enjoyed the show today

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 23:20:44 UTC 2022

I enjoyed the show today as well,
 many more interesting things for me to see.
I was really impressed with the enigma machine and several other things as well .
I like Eric’s display he had with sound, voice
and music with several different computers.
Kids really love that one.

Had a really good conversation with a person from the Amiga display, I just don’t remember his name.

I missed the Apple Workshop unfortunately.

I picked up several items from consignment and sold some items too which I’m happy about.

Met a few people that I didn’t know previously and some of the usual people.
I believe it was a very good show.

Mike R.

Hi All,
  I enjoy the show today, I got a couple of things mostly software and one joystick. I ready like the talk about Commodore to Atari ST it was a lot of fun!Anyway can not wait until next year.
Bobby

Sent from: