[vcf-midatlantic] Show

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:44:23 UTC 2022

Hello!
For me, I did enjoy yesterday. I found the exhibits, well interesting
and in one case a lot of fun. And I picked up three items, one was a
memory upgrade to the earlier Palm Pilots, the other was some sort of
video thing, and third was a traveler's router. (I have plans for the
two, but the video thing was for fun.) I'm looking forward to both the
Fall Swap meet, even if it is just me, and of course next year's show.
Perhaps then my idea will be ready.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 8:03 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic