[vcf-midatlantic] The Commodore panels were off the hook.

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:44:59 UTC 2022

I'm sorry for singling out those panels. For me, those Commodore
panels were amazing. They were something we wish we had when Commodore
was around and had to wait 40 years.

I don't know how to properly thank Bil Herd in getting all those
people there. But that was a historical moment that I predict people
will be talking about for a while. I have a lot of good Vintage
Computer Fest Stories and this will go with them,

I got to learn a lot of great trivia and met a lot of good people.
Also it was great to see all the people I know.