[vcf-midatlantic] The Commodore panels were off the hook.

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Apr 25 18:46:44 UTC 2022

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 7:45 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <

> I'm sorry for singling out those panels. For me, those Commodore

No need to apologize. Everyone has their own special interest. I feel
appreciation for all types of vintage computers, but there is no shame in
loving a particular brand or particular speakers.

> panels were amazing. They were something we wish we had when Commodore
> was around and had to wait 40 years.
>
> I don't know how to properly thank Bil Herd in getting all those
> people there. But that was a historical moment that I predict people
> will be talking about for a while. I have a lot of good Vintage
> Computer Fest Stories and this will go with them,

I will send him your message and give him your e-mail address.

It had started out with me trying to get a few speakers that worked on the
C64 and grew into a smorgasbord of Commodore employees from the whole
history of the company. Bil gathered them all and I gave him the
flexibility, support, space and latitude to make it happen.

> I got to learn a lot of great trivia and met a lot of good people.
> Also it was great to see all the people I know.

Yes. I was glad that there were great questions that sparked great stories.
I loved the funny stories that were never told before.