[vcf-midatlantic] Apple II Classroom - Thank you and a challenge

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Tue Apr 26 19:12:36 UTC 2022

Since it wasn't recorded can you discuss what you did (sorry I missed the
event).

Would be useful for the others to setup their classes.

Tony did you have an itinerary or slides?

I remember setting up Middlesex County College's Apple IIs (and PCs).
That was a lot of work. The classroom brought back those (fond) memories.
I was always impressed with the original Apple disk drive (there was
nothing to it). And despite being an Atari guy (A8 mostly) I loved the
ROM monitor in the Apple II. That's why I put Omnimon in all my A8's.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com