[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2022 Wrap-up

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 22:37:57 UTC 2022

Wow, that is a tough break.

My wife had a 2008 impala SS that used to drink oil at 95,000 miles but you could never tell unless you check the oil level,
didn’t smoke, didn’t smell.
Used to foul up the spark plugs number 1 and 7.
During an oil change I ran some “engine restore” cleaner  into it and it worked well for a while until the next oil change.
Had to do that all over again
Needless to say I got rid of the car.

I hope you didn’t have a major problem but I’m pretty sure it is.

Good luck

Sent from: