[vcf-midatlantic] Apple II Classroom - Thank you and a challenge

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:17:52 UTC 2022

On behalf of myself and Doug Crawford (the only person I spoke to about
this so far), CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! We'll show you! Just kidding, all respect
to the great work the Apple guys did. Now to just find a few Commodore
computers that actually work (I am not serious, but Tony Bogan would have
made the joke if I didn't beat him to the punch!). Looking forward to it!

Chris Fala

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 2:25 PM Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <