[vcf-midatlantic] Apple II Classroom - Thank you and a challenge

Jeff S jsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:29:15 UTC 2022

We'll build up a bunch of those interface cables I demonstrated years ago
at VCF and give everybody two C64 computers at their stations so they can
write assembly code on one machine and compile it directly to RAM on the
the other without having to constantly restart their machines between
programming and testing.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022, 7:18 PM Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <