[vcf-midatlantic] 2022 VCFE AV Thanks and notes!

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:29:38 UTC 2022

You guys did an AMAZING job and put together a phenomenal, well thought out
setup. Everything seemed to go so smoothly (I acknowledge the stress you
must have had behind the scenes but you made it look effortless). It made
for a very professional show. I'm looking forward to how you outdo
yourselves next year! ;-)

Chris Fala

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 11:46 AM Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic <