[vcf-midatlantic] Apple II Classroom - Thank you and a challenge

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:35:01 UTC 2022

You are correct, Jim, of course. But don't tell the Apple guys!

On a different topic, I am sure I am not the only one who is very glad you
were able to attend this year. The efforts you go to for the hobby make a
big impact. I know you made a huge effort to drive so far and I want you to
know it was appreciated! It was great speaking with you, and I am sure I
meant to buy something so I'll have to get back to you on that. :-)

Thanks,
Chris

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 7:26 PM RETRO Innovations via vcf-midatlantic <