[vcf-midatlantic] Vintage Computer Festival -- Happy 25th - 2022

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:26:25 UTC 2022

This year is the 25th anniversary of the Vintage Computer Festival

The very first one was held on October 26-27, 1997, at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, California.

More information will be forth coming as I continue my research about the history and formation of VCF (the Festival _and_ the Federation).

I'm imagining that West may emphasis the anniversary since that is were it all began.

-andy