[vcf-midatlantic] Has anyone thought of the VCFED hosting a Mastodon instance?

Dave Shevett shevett at pobox.com
Wed Apr 27 15:44:15 UTC 2022

I'm on mastodon - you don't really need an instance, and there's a
couple classic computer instances already.   It is handy to have
similar folks

https://mastodon.sdf.org/about

My mastodon account - LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

https://mastodon.social/web/@RoyGreenhilt

(yes, I'm using a webcomic name. I set it up to play with mastodon
originally - i may change it to something obviously me.  Mastodon will
redirect when it happens)

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 11:12 AM Dan FitzGerald via vcf-midatlantic

--
Dave Shevett
shevett at pobox.com